What is Netsquared Camp 2013 Cameroon?
The Netsquared Camp 2013 Cameroon seeks to build a community of techies and members who can actively participate in the extension of the network both in their local communities and beyond. This will be done through:
- One week training on web development, fund raising and online Communication for 20 selected participants
- One day conference with the press to mobilize new members for local groups.
Netsquared Camp Cameroon 2013 is a response to the following issues:
1. Slow penetration rate of the network in this part of the world;
- Indifference of citizens to ICT matters as a result of ignorance;
- Absence of a team of techies ready to engage in ICT start ups.
Details @ http://ivission.net/Netsquared_Camp_Cameroon_2013.htm